torsdag 10 september 2009

The first real jerking in my life :)

Ok. so now im sitting in my litle house in the big forset close to my lake.
Today was the first day i was fishing with my brand new jerk set. i like it.

First it was some slow hours like always ( its almost slow between 13 and 17 in this lake) but i got a nice pike just were I hoped it to be.
But my other rod just fuck up so i spent like 20 min on geting my bait back.

But it was a nice fight to get up the pike it was around 3.5 kg

And then the Jerking started. Daem i like it whit my new rod its so much fun. so i spent like 30 mins trying to get the Bait move cool and got another pike and it was an agessiv one, but he didnt stand a chans against the hocks and Op line.

I do C&R so the pikes went back to the lake.

The story will be updated tomorrow.
have some sleep now.

// Nikki

Inga kommentarer: