fredag 11 september 2009

Day2. evening fishing.

So after a good lunch I went down to my boat again and started everything .
I wanted to fish around some trees that was in the water. It was just waste of time.
So I decided to go deep! It was a great choice. It took like 30 minutes and then i got the first one.

the diner was done.

Short after that i got a small pike around 1.2 kg.

O good day 3 pikes
3, 1.75 and one 1.2

And yesterday 3.5 and ~2 kg

Tomorrow Two of my best friends arrive @ lunch so I will do the first trip around 6 on the morning and then eat lunch.
And then we will go out fishing on the evening.

I dont know If I'm going to go for alot of small pikes or try to get the big one.

Think i will go for the big one tomorrow to.

And then I will get some new Jerk baits to.

/ Nikki

Inga kommentarer: